Well, worked on some behind the scenes stuff today.
- Added Joel Lau’s flickr page to the links. There aren’t too many places out there to get better up-to-date information on native flora than his page.
- Added Hawai’i Loa Ridge to the Trailside plants page
- Added Maile to various trails (Can’t believe I missed that one!)
- Added Lobelia niihauensis to the Lobelia page
- Finally, updated my blog header. Hope you guys enjoy it
By the way, is Carr’s UH botany page gone? That’s a lot of links I’ll have to go back and fix if it’s not there anymore.